Friday, July 5, 2013

Furby Special Limited Edition -- Halloween Furby


Halloween Furby Review
5.0 out of 5 stars Furby November 16, 2009
This Furby was a gift for my granddaughter, who specifically requested it.

It arrived packaged well, with Styrofoam peanuts, and was kept in the original box and wrapped with birthday paper in the original box.
She was very happy with it, and loved the colors.
At first, we couldn't get it to work after putting in new batteries, but my granddaughter gave it a bit of a shake and it started working fine and has been working great ever since.
I would recommend this item and the person I bought it from for a great gift. I, and she was very happy with the Furby
5.0 out of 5 stars nice toy November 18, 2008
I've had an experience with couple of those one. They are really nice and kids usually adore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment