Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Furby White Review


5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!
My daughter asked for this for her ninth birthday. She says it is "GREAT!" This is a very interesting product that really catches my interest, too. It does seem somewhat "life-like," and the tunes it sings are very catchy! We have had it for about three weeks and have not lost interest. My daughter uses the app for the Furby dictionary to translate it's "words" and for feeding it "food." I would highly recommend as a novel gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars White Furby is What Granddaughter wanted.
Purchased as Christmas gift for an 8 year old girl. Loved it right away and it talked non stop to her sisters furby.. They both lost interest after 2 weeks.
4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy
Bought this for my 4 year old for Christmas. She absolutely loves it and plays with it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment